Give your tastebuds a wake-up call with this EggWrap from Scott & Jon’s! We did the unthinkable and took the savory goodness of a breakfast burrito and swapped the tortilla out for a layer of light and fluffy egg. More of what you want, less of what you don’t. Boom. Delicious. Nutritious. Full of delicious green chiles, bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, and real cheddar cheese. What’s not to love?
INGREDIENTS: Egg Wrap: Whole Eggs, Non-Fat Milk, Corn Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Pepper.
Filling: Cheddar Cheese, Green Chili Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Egg Whites, Broccoli, Mushrooms, White Cheddar Seasoning, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Onion Powder.
CONTAINS: Eggs, Milk
- Remove EggWrap from Plastic wrap.
- Wrap in a dry paper towel and place on microwave safe plate.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Flip EggWrap, microwave for an additional 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- Let sit for 1 minute and enjoy!
CAUTION – Food will be HOT. Cooking times may vary.
To ensure food safety always reach an internal temperature of 165F prior to consuming.
Heating instructions based on an 1100 watt microwave.